Dialogue suggetions & offer


Suggestions

adrian  : I rarely see you at this hour, it's already midnight, usually you are home
Irvio     : I don't know what to do..
adrian  : What's the matter? Why you look so tense?
Irvio      : You know my parents,right? they will be mad to me..
adrian  : But, why?  tell me
Irvio     : This morning my mom entered my room and see the contens of my bag
adrian  : What's inside?
Irvio     : There is my friend's item, he left it to me,and now my parents are taking it
adrian  : Why your parent taking it?
Irvio     : That is e-cigarette and smoke, of course my parents are upset to me
adrian  : Why don't you tell the truth? tell to your parents that is not your item
Irvio     : i did, but my parents doesn't believe me
adrian  : Have you tried asking your friends to confess and  apologize to your parents?
Irvio     : i can't do that
adrian  : why? that's the only way so that you don't get angry from your parents
Irvio     : okay, i will try


Offer

adrian  : Chito, do you have a spare time?
Chito    : yes, why?
adrian  : do you want to help me arrange the artist's schedule
Chito    : that's an easy task, i will help you
adrian  : calm down, there's a fee
Chito    : that's nice then after this is done,do you want to accompany me to the beach?
adrian  : sounds good, okaay
Chito    : Okaay!

Komentar

Postingan Populer