My Activity On Holiday

My Last Holiday
      All started at Friday,20-12-2019,in the morning.I made a holiday plan with my friends,cause me and my friends so tired school so we decided to soak at Darajat,Garut.
     We went by car at night and arrived at midnight,we spent 2 hours in there,we share about school,family,relationship and next holiday plan.At 2 am we go home and find some food.When we arrivered we don't immediatly go to sleep,we play poker and remi,sometimes we play each other handphone but in there we more conversation then play handphone.
     I wake up 1 pm cause i'm so tired but i'm wake up with a body that is not achy and maybe i'm have a sweet dream,i'm spent almost 2 hours play handphone while my frieds still sleep,and then i wake my friends and invited to eat,we go to central city find 'nasi padang and Mie Ayam',that is some tragedy in there,when I got out of the car and walked into the minimarket my friend was not careful to get out of the car without seeing the surroundings,as a result there were motorists who crashed into the car door and were arguing until the motorists left.After we eat we go home and take a bath prepare to go home to Bandung.
     We arrived at Bandung at midnight before we go home we spent a lot of time at cafe upnormal until the sun rises,after that we go home and took a sleep.I wake up in the morning cause my neightbor is building a house and that is very noisy and annoying I try to sleep again but I can't so I make a breakfast and watch Netflix until afternoon but sometimes I go to toilet and go to rooftop the relax for moment,then at night I hang out with friends until the dawn call to prayer.I repeat my activitys like that until school starts
     

   

Komentar

Postingan Populer