IT'S ME


ALL ABOUT ME

Hello everybody,My name is Adrian Ali Idris you can call me Adrian, i'm 15 years old and I have 1 older brother. I was born in Bandung, 04-10-2003. I live in Bandung, Jln Wira Angun Angun 25 with aunt and sometimes with my uncle. My first school was at Krida Nusantara Elementary School, then my second senior high school 7 Bandung and now my third school is in SMA 3 Bandung


I have friends, she is very kind to me, she made me fall in love with films, so at one point he invited me to make a project for a film and I really enjoyed it,Since then I have always worked on a project with her, we always went together to calm down so we could think, there were so many places I had come to. but now she has met the one who is more suitable so we never meet again,but because of him I became a person who dared to take decisions and began to reduce my vices, many said I was selfish and arrogant after with her no more said that.This experience must be a lesson not regret, I am very happy because she found my passion in the world of film and in my opinion it was very pleasant


so it's all about me, thank you for your attention
good bye 


























































































    

Komentar

Postingan Populer