my goal my ambition

   i hope in the future I'm become a business man. my passions is explore some good place to chill my soul but the good place is nature not city


   do presentation in front of audience with well prepared is my talents and i can make people laugh and angry at the same time


   i like to discuss about film and explicit content with my friends. make film is the one activity that i like. activity that I don't like is do some job together, i don't know why, but it can be worse for my day, i can bad vibes all day


   i try so hard to be business man, i hope i can attempt digital business pajajaran university


   i proud to my self when i become first assistant director at project film with my friends at 16 years old and i become the younger crew at that project.

Komentar

Postingan Populer